Our Services

At Sunrise Immigration, we can help you with any type of NZ visa. We provide expert advice as well as practical assistance. In fact, we can handle the whole application process for you. Here are some of the most popular categories of visa we can help you with.

Family Visas

Every person in your family will need a visa to be with you in New Zealand. This could mean they are part of your visa application, i.e. your visa covers your partner and/or your children too. This is not possible in all situations, however, but your partner or children may be able to get a visa based on their relationship with you. If this option is not possible either, they will need to apply for a visa on their own merits. It’s a complex system, but we can help, so get in touch today.

Residence Visas

We can help with the process of applying for a residence visa that will let you live and work in New Zealand permanently. There are various options available, depending on your circumstances. This includes Skilled Migrant Resident Visa, Long Term Skill Shortage List Resident Visa, Entrepreneur Resident Visa, Investor Visa, Partner of New Zealander Resident Visa, and more. Get more details on each of the options and advice on how to proceed by contacting us today.

Student Visas

Student visas are suitable if you have school-age children that you want to bring to New Zealand. With this visa, they can attend NZ primary, intermediate, and secondary schools to continue their education. Student visas are also suitable if you want to go to university or college here. NZ has many high-quality third-level educational institutions that will give you the knowledge and qualification you need, plus the quality of life here is excellent. Find out more today.

Business Visas

There are a number of business visas available that allow you to establish operations in NZ, set up a new company, make investments, or conduct other forms of business here. This includes the Entrepreneur Visa which lets you open a business and can lead to residency status. If you have money to invest you can apply for an Investor Visa – this category can also lead to residency. If you plan to be in New Zealand for a shorter time, a Business Visitor Visa may be suitable.